Version 6 releases
We recommend everyone to upgrade to 6.10. Even if you do not need the new features added, there are many issues in the older releases we fixed.
- Improvements when saving widgets.
- Test our new experimental HTML5 charts that works on iPad, iPhone. They also print better. You enable HTML5 charts in the Advanced Setting dialog.
- Make Add-to-home-page + Dropbox + offline
- Flash compilation failures
- Fixed some print issues
If you have 6.9, please upgrade to 6.10
- Support Windows 8
- Support of SpreadsheetServer
- Fix ASP.NET chart issues
- Experimental support of pure HTML-charts that works on iPad/iPhone/Android. If you want to test, go to Advanced Settings, Choose Chart Setting and select HTML chart.
- Easier to name the fields, and names can start with digits. This enables you to use SpreadsheetConverter to create web-to-lead forms for SalesForce. http://www.shellblack.com/salesforce/sales-cloud/web-to-lead/
- Windows 8 compatibility.
- You can make input fields and calculated fields hidden. You can set the hidden fields on the url, and and all hidden fields are in the submit.
- Row with submit, print button can be placed above calculator.
- Faster web page updating
- Faster conversions
- Relative names are supported
- Multi-line tooltips
- Prevents some aborted conversion when there is a self-referencing name.
- Better Flash generation.
- Succeed more often when converting
- Calendar control fixes
- Fonts sometimes too small
- Stability improvements
- Allow any “own url”
- HYPERLINK buttons allowed for calculated cells
- Better error messages and warnings
- Images sometimes placed on wrong tab
- Scrolling improvements for Android
- Much faster conversion on bigger workbooks
- Dropbox uploading out of beta
- Google Analytics support
- Make sure the user can work with other programs while converting in the background
- Hide lookup ranges fixed
- License key improvements
- Make sure ranges are shown in Error taskpane
- Add buttons like Submit anywhere on the page
- Date widget
- Handle different date formats
- More theming like background color, different radio buttons.
- Horizontal scrollbar fixed for Android
- Slider issue for submit
- Text field problems solved
- Links issues solved
- Many improvements
- Added tour to show how to use program.
- A lot of more widgets like phone number…
This is a new major release, featuring a new user interface using the Excel Task pane. Now you can create online calculators from Excel spreadsheets.
Read more on the version 6 news page.